EGYPT FIGHTING TERRORISM
Egypt attacked by terrorists in several localities all over the country, since July 14, 2013, the following is an explanation of what is happening in Egypt:
After the great revolution of the Egyptian people (More than 33 millions protested) on 30 June 2013 against Mohamed Morsi for his failing to manage the Affairs of Egypt and his dictatorship and trying to put the Brotherhood members in the important positions such as the judiciary, the ministries, provincial, city councils and others. Also, Mohammed Morsi gave political cover to increase terrorist groups in Sinai, and some other areas in Egypt. The national army has responded to the will of the Egyptian people and stop by their side, as happened in the 25th January 2011, against Mohamed Hosny Mubarak, so it is definitely what happened in Egypt on 30 June 2013 is a revolution of the people and not the military coup as some claim.
The following points are important to understand what is gaining in Egypt:
1. During the rule of President Mohamed Morsi to Egypt ( 30 June 2012 until 30 June 2013 ) he was always lies, not fulfilled any covenants or on his election promises of the Renaissance project (El Nahda Project) this project was illusory. Also, the issue of the declaration of the Constitutional in November 2012 destroyed the judiciary. Morsi fixed the Muslim Brotherhood personnel in all major important positions in Egypt such as ministers and governors and heads of cities and directors of companies and other. This is in addition to the issued an order to release 3000 criminal prisoners and terrorists from the Egyptian prisons. Also given the increasing numbers of the terrorists in Sinai and some other areas of Egypt. Also he prevent Egyptian army from closing the tunnels between the Gaza Strip and Sinai because this expenditure was the means for moving terrorists from Hamas and supply of weapons to strengthen various terrorist groups in Egypt
3- There are Muslim Brotherhood armed related groups involved in terrorism and intimidation peaceful citizens and their property and attacking police and army personnel and stations, burning churches and governmental buildings and destroying the history of civilization in Egypt such as the destruction and looting of one of the largest archaeological museums In the town of Malawi in the Upper Egypt.
4. All demonstrations and sit-ins Muslim Brotherhood are not always peaceful and individuals carrying weapons, incendiary bombs, sticks and swords and other cutlasses.
After that, the Muslim Brotherhood and their related armed groups start killing the Egyptian civilians and burning churches, mosques and public buildings and attacking police stations and kill soldiers and representing their bodies.
About 50 churches have come under attack, burned and destroyed by Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt over recent weeks. The unrest came to a climax this week when polis personnel moved in to quash Muslim Brotherhood armed protesters who had occupied various regions, calling for attacks and violence against authorities and Christians. Muslim Brotherhood terrorists attacked Police Centers, Governmental Buildings, Hospitals and private buildings since August 14, 2013. They killed between 2 and 5 military and police personnel each day in Sinai. In addition, Brotherhood terrorists kill several Egyptian civilians each day.
In Rafah, north Sinai the terrorists killed unarmed 25 police men at the morning of August 19, 2013
It is important to mention that more that 50 churches have come under attack, burned and destroyed by Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt over recent weeks. The unrest came to a climax this week when polis personnel moved in to quash Muslim Brotherhood armed protesters who had occupied various regions, calling for attacks and violence against authorities and Christians. Muslim Brotherhood terrorists attacked Police Centers, Governmental Buildings, Hospitals and private buildings since August 14, 2013. They killed between 2 and 5 military and police personnel each day in Sinai. In addition, Brotherhood terrorists kill several Egyptian civilians each day.
The Egyptians have very bad feelings and disappointed from the USA President (Obama), his management and some European Governments because they support the Muslim Brotherhood which forms about 0.5% percent of Egypt population against the Egyptians (About 90 million citizens). Do you Forgot Mr. Obama what happened to America from terrorism on September 11, 2001, Bush has declared war on the terrorism and you completed that war on terror, and these days You encouraged and financed the brotherhood and their collaborators of terrorists to terrorize and kill civilians and burning churches and mosques and museums? is this the democracy in your opinion, Mr. Obama?
According to the recent behavior of the Muslim Brotherhood, who include some members of El Qaeda Network and other terrorists working together against the peaceful Egyptians, most of the Egyptians consider them as Terrorists. The following are some links which include some videos which prove the extreme behavior of the Brotherhood and the related terrorists group.
* Michael Coren on the horror in Egypt
* Armed Moslim Brotherhood shooting peaceful Egyptians:
* Muslim Brotherhood burning cherches in Egypt
* Congress asking Obama for his supporting Brotherhood against Egyptians
* Training Muslim Brotherhood supporters in Gaza to equip a free army to turn Egypt as Syria. Watch this link:
TV Talk of an Egyptian Lady of the publics about politics and about Moslim Brotherhood