<!--<!--<!--[if gte mso 10]>
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
This unique presentation of colour transparencies shows the fundamental structure and anatomy of the chicken, as they may be observed during a dissection study.
The colours are intended to aid identification and not to represent the true colours of the organs and parts.
To download the Anatomy of the chicken, please, fellow the following steps:-
*Click to الملف تحميل
* Click to BIGEN yellow colour
* Click here to Green colour to show Letral Aspects of chicken
* Click to I read to show Plate I (Letral Aspects of chicken)
* Click to Ia read to show Plate Ia (Diagram of Avian Eye)
* Rollover your mouse to Ia (at bottom) to view (Diagram of Avian Eye)
* Click to NEXT to show SKELETAL SYSTEM and PULMONARY SYSTEM
* Click to II read to show Plate II SKELETAL SYSTEM
* Click to IIa read to show Plate IIa BRAIN
* Rollover your mouse to IIa (at bottom) to view BRAIN
* Click to III and IIIa read to show Plate III (PULMONARY SYSTEM) and show Plate IIIa ( DIAGRAM OF AIR SACS)
* Rollover your mouse to IIIa (at bottom) to view DIAGRAM OF AIR SACS (ventral aspects)
* Click to NEXT to show IV PULMONARY SYSTEM plus HEART and V GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT.
*Click to IV read to show plate IV the gross appearance of the RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
* Click to IVa read to show plate IVa Diagram of HEART AND GRAET VESSELS
*Rollover your mouse to IVa (at bottom) to view DIAGRAM OF HEART AND GRAET VESSELS (ventral aspects)
* Click to V and Va read to show plate V GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and plate Va DIAGRAM STRUCTURES ABOUT THE GIZZARD
* Rollover your mouse to Va (at bottom) to view DIAGRAM STRUCTURES ABOUT THE GIZZARD
* Click to NEXT to show V GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and VII GENITOURINARY SYSTEM.
* Click to VI & VII read to show plate VI GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT and plate VIa DIAGRAM OF CLOACA
*Rollover your mouse to VIa (at bottom) to view DIAGRAM OF CLOACA
*Click to VII & VIIa read to show plate VII GENITOURINARY SYSTEM and plate VIIa DIAGRAM OF OVIDUCT
*Rollover your mouse to VIIa (at bottom) to view DIAGRAM OF OVIDUCT
* Click to NEXT to show VIII MUSCULATURE
* Click to VIII read to show plate VIII MUSCULATURE
*Click to VIIIa read to show plate VIIIa DIAGRAM OF NEPHRON
* Rollover your mouse to VIIIa (at bottom) to view DIAGRAM OF NEPHRON