Establishment and Restaurant Supplies
The proposed energy absorption
The proposed energy absorption for the services of the project are as follows:
1 - Restaurant: consists of two floors, divided as follows
- ground floor includes the kitchen and the entrance door and contains (10) tables fully accommodate all of them to (5) people.
- First floor and contains a special corner for families and contains a number (10) tables fully accommodate all of them to (5) people.
2 - Cafe on the second floor contains (20) tables fully accommodate all of them to (5) people.
Furniture and equipment
The project consists of:
1. Restaurant consists of two floors, each containing:
-Kitchen open circular
-Refrigerators Display Fish
-Your central air conditioning
2- Cafeteria in the third round
Equipped with furniture, decorations, equipment and cooking equipment and other fomenters all the latest methods of global quality.
Land and construction
The total area of land 450 (150 X 300) -
- The project includes 3 floors, characterized by dizziness nature of European modern addition to the fountain water and parking places
- Construction area of about 300 m
The amount of space allocated to the fountain 120 m -
- Area streets and parking lots around 2500 m
1 - Mobile offshore drilling filed (Jack up Rigs)
Drilling offshore wells and her legs bear the floor and the structure of the rig.
When placed on the site of drilling legs settle on the bottom of the sea.
You can drill in water depth ranges of some feet or meters to more than 400 feet or more than 120 meters.
Estimated time period necessary for the implementation of this project is about 7 months.
Annual operating costs include
- Purchases of raw materials consumed the purposes of the restaurant and cafe on the basis that the cost is estimated at about 50% of the total revenues.
- Supplies and services include the cost of electricity, water, fuel and cleaning materials and other.
- Wages and salaries, annual.
- Cost of Sales and Marketing.
1. The basis and assumptions
To estimate the annual revenues of the draft restaurant and cafe has been the adoption of the following bases and assumptions for the first year:
- Restaurant revenue was estimated on the basis that the average price of a meal in the restaurant 90 pounds.
- The estimated income sufficient basis that the rate of drink in the cafe 30 pounds.
- The assumption that the cost of raw materials, food, drinks and other inputs represent 40% of the sale price of the meal.
- Other income and include delivery to homes and parking and an estimated 3% of the proceeds.