The use of veterinary drugs and vaccines in Mediterranean aquaculture
C.Rogers, B. Basurco
- Disease control in aquaculture and the responsible use of veterinary drugs and vaccines: the issues, prospects and challenges.
- Control of the use of the veterinary drugs and vaccines in the European Union.
- The use of veterinary drugs and vaccines in Turkey.
- The use of vaccines and chemicals in Italy.
- Antimicrobial agents in aquaculture: practice, needs and issues.
- Towards rational decision making in antimicrobial therapy. An annotated bibliography.
- An overview of the treatments for parasitic disease in mediterranean aquaculture.
- Drugs and chemicals in aquafeeds: the problems and solutions.
- Human health aspects of drug and chemical use in aquaculture.
- Environmental aspects of drug and chemical use in aquaculture: an overview.
- The risks associated with the use of veterinary drugs and chemicals in aquaculture: assessment and control.
- Vaccines in Mediterranean aquaculture: practice and needs.
- Present and future of aquaculture vaccines against fish bacterial diseases.
- Development in fish vaccinology with focus on delivery methodologies, adjuvants and formulations.
- Main sanitary problems and needs in turkish fish farming.
- Available chemotherapy in Mediterranean fish farming: use and needs.
- Farming and health management: prevention and policy measures.
*** for more pleased visit the library***